General Chit Chat


  This is the space for everyday chat for everyone

Comments

  1. Welcome to my new blog. Please feel free to engage in conversations on all posts. Guest Bloggers are welcome to post your blogs on the appropriate page. Please be aware that if the content is deemed unfit for general viewing it may be removed. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few years ago I was stood at a stall on Huddersfield market buying a book on serial killers. Man next to me buys a book on caligraphy and says, "If I can't do caligraphy by next week I am bringing this book back."
    I really had to struggle to stop myself from saying, "If I don't become a serial killer by next week I'm bringing mine back too."
    I thought it might be considered just a tad inappropriate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment